INGREDIENTS: Prunus Armeniaca (apricot kernel) Oil, Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip fruit oil), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Rosa centifolia and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
The AMAZING Benefits of this serum:
1) contains high levels of vitamin A, which increase skin-cell turnover and reduce wrinkles
2) It hydrates. Hydration is essential for soft, supple skin.
3) It helps exfoliate and helps brightens skin.
4) Fights inflammation
5) It helps boost collagen formation
6) It helps reduce hyperpigmentation
HOW TO USE: BellaRose Serum should be the first products that touch your skin after cleansing and exfoliating in order to get the best results. Gently massage a few drops onto face and neck after cleansing in the mornings (avoiding the eye area). A few drops goes a long way.